10 March 2012

Time to lighten the mood...

Happy Weekend everyone...

Things have been a little heavy around here lately, and so it is that today I thought I'd share some of my favorite pins from Pinterest.


via my pinterest originally from here

via my pinterest originally from here


via my pinterest originally from here
 Just so you know this was an unintentional alliteration; bowls, bottles and books :o)
Have a beautiful weekend!

Note: There seems to be a lot of discussion surrounding Pinterest, their policies as well as the idea of copyright infringements, so in an effort to keep things very clear, I will now link to my pin board but also to the original source the image was found. I have been spending a lot of time going through all my pins to make sure they link back to their appropriate source, and where they don't I've been deleting them...quite sadly sometimes. Pin wisely my people, make sure the link back is live and correct. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message, I love to hear from you!