It is a good one out there in Blogland people! Full of colour, design inspirations, and art.
If you haven't already check out these posts;
Check out the stunningly delicate work of artist Diem Chau over at Designwali here's a peek, but head over to see more of this beautiful work.
![]() |
| source |
Elizabeth over at Mustard Ceiling had her husband Alfred post today about their kitchen remodel. A small change here has made a big difference.
Shannon Fricke has some wonderful inspirations for using colour in the home...wish I was so brave...I chicken out every time...fingers crossed I carry through with the turquoise in the powder room.
Finally head over and see why Sue at The Zhush is inspired by Swedish design...who wouldn't be?
![]() |
| source |
Happy Wednesday all!


I am definitely having a bathroom door like that in my next home! And aren't those surf boards awesome? I'd love one just for art sake!
ReplyDelete