Running a retail gallery open seven days a week makes it a bit hard to get our own shopping done, but we are almost complete. I just have my husband left to do, and he is proving to be a tricky one...here's hoping I come up with something in time. Regardless the Christmas spirit has enveloped me and with the tree up and the house decorated I feel that warm fuzzy inside.
Today we embark on the gingerbread house...we will see how it turns out at the hands of a 2-1/2 year old and a 4 year old...should be fun. Ours won't look anything like this, but isn't it amazing!
![]() |
| source |
I will leave you with a few of my holiday pins from my Pinterest...yes I am addicted :o)




It is definitely addictive!! I adore the Noel books. Might have to try that simple idea.
ReplyDeleteHello and thank your for your loving words...today is a big day for sure...prayers are appreciated. xo
ReplyDeleteI am trying to get everything in Huntsville again this year. It isn't hard actually and I get so frustrated with friends who insist on heading south. Also. I have a Pinterest account, but I just haven't gotten "hooked" yet...maybe the chilly months ahead will motivate me.
Best wishes to you and yours...
Leanne