First of all, I love Gail, she is an amazing financial expert whose approach to money and debt makes so much sense to the lay person...she should be setting up curriculum in high schools that all teens should have to take before graduating...it would save so many from the throes of debt. I digress...as usual
The reason I got to thinking about Princess is because the young woman that was featured the other night was 26, and it took her no less than three to four hours to get ready each day. Now I'm not talking getting ready for a night on the town, I am talking get ready for work, or school. Crazy right?
![]() |
| 9 step dark smokey eye tutorial via pinterest ... 9 steps |
2. get dressed, approx 1min.
3. fix hair, approx 5min. (it is really short for this very reason)
4. do makeup, approx 2min.
There you have it, 11 minutes to get ready. Is that enough time? Do I really look ready?
![]() |
| via pinterest |
How long does it take you to get ready? Would you ever take 4 hours?
Happy Wednesday All!


Well now that I have a crazy 15 months running around it takes me alot less time than it used to! Ahh short hair would save SO much time
ReplyDelete