So it is summer in Muskoka and life is good, and yet I am feeling a bit unraveled, a bit out of sorts...not sure why really, just am. It has been hot and humid, I have been struggling to break through a wall I have encountered in my weight loss, it is our busy time at the gallery and I am missing my children, and well now it is raining...so today I thought I would try to give myself a boost by sharing some of the things I find inspirational.
 |
| Beacon Hill, Boston |
 |
| San Francisco |
 |
| Neal's Yard, London |
There you have it. I've left them without labels so that you can decide what inspires you about them. Hope you find as much beauty in them as I do. Happy Monday all!
Hi Jo, thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your inspirational photos. Lovely colours. Muskoka sounds nice - so lucky to live there! I used to visit once in a while when I lived in Toronto. Hope you are getting a little break here and there from the heat wave...We are having a cool summer in Calgary - I love it - around 20-25C most of the time.
ReplyDeletexo Terri
Love the blue door and balcony. Sweet images of your children in the other posts too. Best, Michele
ReplyDelete