27 July 2012

Been another while...

Hi all...

This is going to be a quickie, but I felt compelled to share with you something that I found to be amazing inspiring and inspired. Margot Austin blogged today about the late great Ray Staples...as I have commented to Margot on her blog, Ray is quite possibly the reason I became a designer. She was a straight shooter who wasn't afraid to design, and as you will see in Margot's post, if that meant bullying then so be it! She was a phenom and a wonder and designer or design aficionado alike would be remiss if they didn't know who she was.
Head on over to Margot's blog to see what a wonderful and inspired tribute she put together...
From Margot Austin's blog and her Pinterest
Thanks Margot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message, I love to hear from you!