4 April 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Hi all hope you are having a stellar week...Here, I have no complaints. Recovery is going well, all pathology came back clear so life is slowly returning to normal.

So as I often do on Wednesdays I thought I would share with you where in blogland I visited today...

However before I do this I have to share my new favorite beauty product. Now, I am not a slave to makeup, I wear very little; a little blush, sometimes a nude eyeshadow, occasionally eyeliner, and always mascara. My only other must have is that I cannot stand to be without my toenails polished. When I was in hospital that polish had to come off and I could not wait to get home and get polished. My darling daughter Cait was kind enough to paint them for me as I was not able. She even went to the store and bought a new sweet blossom pink colour by Joe Fresh. Last week I decided to paint my finger nails which I almost never do and since my toes were blossom pink by Joe I thought so should my fingers...I am in love with this nail polish. It goes on smooth, wears well, dries fast and does not smell horrible. I am officially an addict :o) My sweet husband even went  back to buy me a few other colours.
source
Okay...now back to our regularly scheduled program...

It was a bit quiet out there in blogland this morning, but I came across a few great posts I thought I should share.

Blair from Delights by Design just finished tearing through (literally) Steven Gambrel's book and has shared the images that were at the top of her pile. I am pining away for this stairwell...

source
Designwali asked Shannon from 8Foot6 'Where's your colour at?' Hop on over to see what Shannon has to say, and to see her fantastic photo's.

Sue at The Zush has stumbled upon some fantastic TOMs ballet flats for her Wednesday Wants post.

Tim over at Design Maze is looking forward to summer and sharing some great outdoor furniture by Brian Gluckstein.

And finally Heather Bullard is doing man stuff...and enjoying it!

There you have it! Where I got to in blogland today and some musings about nail polish (and I was not compensated in any way for this)...Happy Wednesday all!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for directions to 8foot6! Fun blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to check out a few of the new to me blogs you mentioned. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just caught up on your last bunch of posts...I'm glad to hear that you are recovering nicely. I thought of you often during the trial (it was in Bracebridge), walking downtown during our lunch breaks. I hope you feel more like your old self with each new day. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling better and recovering well xo
    So funny - I need my toenails polished too - I never wear any on my fingers, just my toes.
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my slipcovers. The tearing fabric/pinning inside out method is so much easier than trying to make pattern pieces - I think you should give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message, I love to hear from you!