7 February 2012

Reflecting...

I have spent a lot of time reflecting of late.
I am working my way through  a bit of a health issue that has had me in knots for the last few weeks, and wondering what the future will hold and am I prepared for it.

source
An appointment with the doctor yesterday allayed some fears but surgery is in the near future and so I continue to plan out the best pathway to maintaining a business and a home through that. I am lucky though, I have a wonderful husband who has been an amazing source of support. My mom is my little angel and so I know all things on the homefront will be well under control. The business will fall to my husband and while I know it will be fine, I feel bad that it will all be on his shoulders for a short while as I recover. I also have an amazing friend who let me offload onto her this weekend, and I am grateful for her loving support now and always.
As I plugged back into blogland this morning I found it interesting that I was not the only one out there reflecting. Shannon at 8foot6 posted a beautiful self portrait and questioned if we need a plan to grow up and be successful. Jen at Rambling Renovators is reflecting on parenting as it is becoming apparent that her daughter may be 'gifted'. She feels ill equipped as a parent sometimes, and was wondering what if anything she should do to help her little one along?

Infinity Rings (69) by Michael Zarowsky- new to the gallery (as in today!)
 With Spring around the corner (hopefully) it seems natural to be thinking of life, growth and moving forward...What have you been reflecting about recently?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you have some health issues to take care of. My sister-in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer at Christmas so she's trying to tackle that head-on. I often think that nothing is more important than health, regardless of how much emphasis we put on other issues.
    After feeling not like myself for quite a while, I finally sought out an endocrinologist who diagnosed me as insulin resistant brought on by stress so I'm trying to get myself back to what I remember "normal" being.
    Best of luck to you with your recovery. It's nice to have a good support system to help you through it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take care and I hope for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message, I love to hear from you!