18 January 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Hellooo!
Yes it has been another while...and yes I am sorry. I am still trying to find the time to sit quietly and post my thoughts, and struggling with what thoughts to post.

Today it will be short and sweet. I thought I would share with you where I commented today, because today was filled with some great posts from across blogland.

In no specific order, I recommend checking out the following blog posts from some of the best bloggers out there.

House of Fifty is getting ready to release their latest edition next week.
Emma Reddington from the marion house book is excited to be in HGTV Magazine and Today's Parent Magazine.
Over at Driftwood Interiors Kerri is getting ready to redesign her studio.
Jen at Rambling Renovators is on her way to the Alt Design Summit.
Lisa Roy made a darling pillow to link a hall bench and painting (which she also painted herself).

Lisa Roy a designer obsessed...
Carol at The Design Pages talks about being an organized shopper.
And finally Anne Marie at 10 Rooms shows us the fruits of her creative labour.

It was wonderful to take some time to read and comment today. Perhaps I'll do this every Wednesday.

I am off to do some more year end bookkeeping and to try to plan some time to tackle the laundry room, for which all the supplies have been purchased.

Happy Wednesday all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out on your blog and for dropping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet to show my pillow!!
    Love what you're doing with your laundry room and I agree with your wallpaper choice :). I love turquoise, especially in laundry rooms and bathrooms. Can't wait to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message, I love to hear from you!