16 November 2011

Snow is in the forecast...

We have had a very mild November here in Muskoka...I'm not complaining, just stating facts. However it appears we are in for our first major snowfall of the season with over 10cm forecast for tomorrow. We'll see it the weatherman is right.

Monday I posted about my planned adventures in decorating the gallery for Christmas...well I'm done...I think. I am always receiving new items from artists so it is a completely evolutionary thing that is never quite done. Regardless all the Christmas paraphernalia is out and it looks pretty...I have even had Christmas music on to get me in the mood...or mode really.

Anyhoo...I thought I would share the fruits of my labour with you. So here are a few pics of the gallery at the moment...soon the art will be switched over but I need both my husband and I in the store to do that and that can't happen until my parents return from their trip in early December. So until then here it is.








Okay...that was a bit more than a few :o)

Happy Wednesday all!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via your comment on Rambling Renovators! Looks like a great little gallery you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic! There are so many beautiful things on display in your gallery. If I'm ever up that way I' have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message, I love to hear from you!