8 November 2011

A change is better than a rest...

For all of my followers  (yes all 8 of you ;) you might have noticed my blog change a couple of times in the last few days...or maybe you didn't.  I thought I would check out blogger's new dynamic templates, not realizing that I would not be able to get back to where I started if I didn't like them. I didn't like them...

So I played with the standard templates trying to come up with what I had originally but no luck there. I settled on something only to view my own blog the other day and realize that everything was amiss. Anyhoo here we are now with something that I think works. (let me know if I am wrong)

I am still new to this blogging thing and must come clean, there is much I still do not understand like RSS feeds, and how to customize the blog layout beyond what blogger gives you, and is the whole AdSense thing worth it...to name but a few. What I do know however is that the blogging community are a good bunch of people and it is a joy to be a part of it.

source

Everything else I will figure out in time. In the meantime if any of you have any tips to share on successful blogging I'm all ears...well eyes really but you know what i mean ;)

Happy Tuesday all!

3 comments:

  1. I knew nothing about blogging when I started my own, and just played around with it. You can customize any template, just be bold and give it your own look, so it's distinguishable - x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still feel like I don't really know what's up. I've managed to customize a little just by playing around but I'm glad now that I didn't decide to experiment with the dynamic templates - I'd probably be wishing I hadn't right now too! Your blog looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're blog is looking great! I am always tinkering around on my own blog. I've learned to save my current template before doing so since I once lost EVERYTHING. My entire blog was completely gone! Fortunately, it was some sort of security issue and I just had to confirm my account to resolve it. I usually do a Google search for how to's when I want to customize my template. I've learned a lot, but I still don't quite understand RSS feeds either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message, I love to hear from you!