24 October 2011

I'm so touched...

I had an email from a fellow blogger this morning directing me to check out her blog because....she passed along an award to me.
source


Now this fellow blogger is not a newbie like me, she is a well established blogger with more than 100x the followers I currently have. This fellow blogger is one of the reasons I started following blogs...hers was my first and why I decided to take a crack at blogging myself...she was/is an inspiration to me. So to you Lisa Roy  I say thank you. I am honored and touched that you thought of me :c). If you haven't checked out her blog you should.

 
To accept this award, thank the person who awarded it to you
and include a link to their blog. Then choose up to 15 fellow bloggers
that you've recently discovered or follow regularly
to pass the award along to and share 7 things about yourself.

 Okeedokee...7 things about myself...hmmm

1. I love sushi! More than that, I love all you can eat sushi, but I have to learn to stop before I feel like I'm gonna be sick...it ruins the whole experience.

2. My husband is my best friend and I never tire of him (well almost never).

3. Secretly I would love to write a book one day.

4. I have no idea what I would do without my mom...she is amazing and does so much for me...however I'm about to find out as she and my dad take a long deserved month long RV trip.

5. I love being a mom...I wish it came with a paycheck so I could just be a mom

6. I used to be so messy...now I am a perpetual tidier...I hate things out of place.

7. I love the world of blogs...and I look forward to reading my favs each day.

So...speaking of favs...I am choosing to pass this award along to:

10 Rooms
Charcoal and Crayons
House*Tweaking
Life begins at thirty, right?
The marion house book
His & Hers
The Design Pages
Rambling Renovators

Happy Monday All...off to buy a new car...maybe

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Jo!! That is an awesome way to start a Monday morning. It makes me feel like the week is going to be great:) I am also a sushi addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thank you so much! I would also love to write a book someday. Not sure what I would write about...but it intrigues me. :) Happy Monday to you, too, and for the nice award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! We share a love of sushi, book writing and blogs :) I'll have to check out the other bloggers on your award list. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, nice to meet you! What a great blog you have! Congratulations on the award, stopping by from Lisa's blog to say HI! Look forward to getting to know you!
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the sweetest! Thanks for all the love and it's great to learn a little bit more about you! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much, Jodi. It's always so nice to get a shout out from a fellow blogger :) I look forward to getting to know you better... and reading your book one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, I must apologize for such a late reply! Thank you so much for the award - I am truly honored! Also, I really enjoyed reading your 7 things. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message, I love to hear from you!