24 August 2011

Happy Wednesday!

So I couldn't decide what to blog about today and I thought well then don't blog...then sitting here I figured why not share the happiness this Wednesday!

1. Lilah finished her swimming lessons today and she passed...okay so she is only 2 there isn't much to pass and she can't actually move to the next level until she is 3, but she did really well, and we had lots of fun in the pool this summer

Lilah last winter in the pool...no underwater shots this time around
 2. One of my closest friends just shared that she got engaged earlier in the week. I cannot tell you how happy I am for her. She is one of the most deserving people I know, she gives of herself every day and has been instrumental in my journey to a healthier life. The added bonus her fiance is a wonderful man who has made her truly happy in the time they have shared thus far. I am positively over the moon for her.

source

3. I lost 1.1kgs today and that is putting me right back on track after falling off the rails for a bit.


source (not necessarily an endorsement of this site, just used the image)

4. Another dear friend who has just recovered from knee surgery has asked me to walk with her to help her get back into shape. She said in her message to me that I inspire her...well she inspires me too, and we will start walking together soon.


source
 5. Blueberries...yes blueberries...real ones from those lovely roadside stops, not the imported ones from Mexico or wherever, but real wonderful sweet little blueberries. My oldest daughter came home with them the other day and oh am I enjoying them...in everything, my oatmeal, in yogurt, by themselves, we even had blueberry cream cheese sandwiches yesterday. Loving the blueberries!

source
So there you have it. My 5 reasons for a wonderful Wednesday! Happy day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm fresh-picked blueberries....one of the best parts of summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message, I love to hear from you!