25 July 2011

Unraveled

So it is summer in Muskoka and life is good, and yet I am feeling a bit unraveled, a bit out of sorts...not sure why really, just am. It has been hot and humid, I have been struggling to break through a wall I have encountered in my weight loss, it is our busy time at the gallery and I am missing my children, and well now it is raining...so today I thought I would try to give myself a boost by sharing some of the things I find inspirational.







Beacon Hill,  Boston

San Francisco

Neal's Yard, London
all images via pinterest

There you have it. I've left them without labels so that you can decide what inspires you about them. Hope you find as much beauty in them as I do. Happy Monday all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your inspirational photos. Lovely colours. Muskoka sounds nice - so lucky to live there! I used to visit once in a while when I lived in Toronto. Hope you are getting a little break here and there from the heat wave...We are having a cool summer in Calgary - I love it - around 20-25C most of the time.


    xo Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue door and balcony. Sweet images of your children in the other posts too. Best, Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message, I love to hear from you!